2020 Slingshot Celero
2020 Slingshot Celero FR Kite Surfboard
Returning for 2020 the Celero FR is Entirely NEW and REBUILT. Designed for versatility and reliability in all conditions, from underpowered and mushy to shore pound, rolling river swell, high-speed down winders, and overhead man-eaters. New for 2020, we updated the rails for a slightly more parallel outline, which translates to a bit more upwind drive and pop for aerials. We also changed to a squash tail, giving the Celero FR more lift and low-end drive and a looser feel. This is the all-around, one board quiver in our lineup. For 2020, all Slingshot surfboards feature new construction that makes them significantly lighter and gives a more connected surfboard feel while maintaining the durability needed to stand up to the sport of kitesurfing.
- New Lighter Construction - Our 2020 surf line features new handcrafted EPS foam core construction with bamboo and carbon reinforcements to retain strength and durability while achieving a significantly lighter overall weight.
- New Squash Pin Tail - A classic and versatile tail shape that is responsive and maintains speed through slower, weaker or mushier sections of waves..
- Bamboo Belly Patch - Light and strong, a section of bamboo laminate is inlaid over the front foot section of the board to provide the extra durability needed to withstand the impacts of kitesurfing.
- Tri-Fin Configuration - Alson known as the thruster, this setup is stable, maneuverable and versatile. It holds well in powered up action and on steep, critical sections of waves.
- FCSII Keyless Fins - No tools required, just click in and click out. They're quick, easy, convenient and just as secure.
- New Corduroy Deck Pad - Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Carbon Reinforcements - Lengthwise carbon stringers, top, and bottom provide strength and stiffness, carbon rails along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents and damage from hard landings.
- New Footsraps Insert Positions - The inserts on the tail of the board have been repositioned to give riders the optimal rear foot positions when riding straps. This places your foot directly over the rear fins for a better drive, turn and more snap.