2021 Crazyfly Slicer Twin Tip Light Wind Kiteboard
2021 Crazyfly Slicer
The 2021 Slicer is the ultimate lightwind machine that sets itself apart from the crowd. Blending together the most advanced technologies and materials while focusing on the best possible performance, we created the Slicer.
154 x 44 / 160 x 44
- Key Features:Full carbon construction
- Extremely lightweight
- Excellent upwind performance
With the most advanced full-carbon layup, the Slicer is extremely light weight for its size. The carbon construction and step cap deck technology ensure that the board maintains its designed rocker for riding in ultra light winds. With hand finished rails, and as the name suggests, this board flies upwind with unmatched edging.
A special light wind outline with sharper squared tips maximized surface area to squeeze the most light wind performance out of this board. Fine tuned medium flex of this board suits intermediate and advanced riders. It rides comfortably in choppy waters and the flat rocker with inverted outline ensure that it is an incredible lightwind board.
The Slicer has asymmetric fins position. The fins are positioned on the heel edge of the tips and in the center of the tips. Due to the asymmetric fin position, the fins stay in the water all the time and provide better upwind ability of the Slicer.
The 2021 Slicer - Lightwind reinvented
- Features:Full Carbon Construction - Ultra light, robust and durable. - Based on our fifteen years of experience in building high quality kiteboards with top performance, we simply believe that carbon fibers are irreplaceable. Carbon fibers are ultra light and at the same time extremely strong. This material is very dynamic and it returns instantly to its original shape after being stressed, which provides loads of pop in carbon fiber boards.
- Invisible Inserts - No fuzz down low - Invisible inserts is an innovative feature that creates a beautiful united surface of the bottom of the board. Not only does this make the board look much better, but it also does not disrupt the flex pattern of the board and allows our shapers to be more creative without limits. Inserts are only visible from the top for mounting pads and straps.
- CNC Wood Shaped Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard. Therefore, we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of the highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline, drill holes, and give various 3D shapes on all cores.
- Carbon fins -Stronger than steel. - Injection molded carbon fins are extremely durable and very light.