2020 Neil Pryde Rise Shorty 2/2 Wetsuit
The suit for a perfect balance of performance and warmth. It is one of the most popular models, made of high stretch materials with partially taped seams. A light weight and quick dry thermal insulation covers the chest, back and legs for warmth and it also features expansion forearms for anti-cramping. Open celled neoprene that is laminated with an abrasion resistant outer jersey and a four-way stretch inner. The Apex Lite core is infused with more microscopic air bubbles making it stretchier, warmer and lighter than traditional neoprene.
- Aquavents Plush - Water venting system located in the ankles that releases water caught in the suit. Outer plush jersey allows you to attach ankle cinches to prevent water from entering.
- Key Loop - Elastic key loop for security while riding.
- Yamamoto Limestone Neoprene - New generation hybrid technology; lightweight, fast drying thermal properties for superior insulation performance in and on the water. Now on all wetsuits.
- Mesh Panel - Closed-cell neoprene with the addition of a 3D matrix of air chambers that trap heat and increases buoyancy and exibility. Air pockets insulate the body the way double-paned windows insulate a house. The end result is a warmer and lighter sui without adding thickness.
- Temperatures - 20-25c / 68-77f