2019 Ezzy Elite (Used Once, mint condition)
2019 Ezzy ELITE - Powerful / Manuever friendly Wave and bump-n-jump sail!
The new Elite delivers a slightly lighter feel and added reinforcement to the clew area for 2019. A continued evolution of this incredible 4 batten wave and bump-n-jump sail, the Elite has power to plane quickly, range to tackle the a wide range of conditions, and manueverablity to allow for sucess in the most radicle attempted manuevers to simple ease of jibing. It is a shop favorite for moderate to strong wind conditions among Isthmus Shop employees.
In Ezzy's words: "The Ezzy Elite carries 35 years of Hookipa heart and soul: a sail that is strong and light, planes quickly and remains ultra controllable even in the most hardcore conditions.
Ezzy sailors trust the Elite. It has the power to drive through currents when the wind is onshore, but it is maneuverable enough to rip up the waves on the way in_and land backloops on the way back out. And, the sail remains blananced and stable both on the wave and also over chop in bump-n-jump seas. Each year, the Elite changes in small adjustments that combine to create an elegant evolution over time. By adjusting the construction, this year we are able to make the sail feel lighter while at the same time being stronger in the clew, a traditional area of weakness for hardcore wave sailing.
We work on every aspect of the Elite to be perfect from rigging to carving. We developed the calibrated rigging system so that anyone can get perfect tuning in seconds. Like all our sails, we build the Elite in our very own factory because that is the only way we can insure 100% Ezzy Quality. Each Elite is rigged, calibrated, and inspected in our factory before going out the door to sailors all over the world. We treasure the trust you place in us, and in turn we give you the Elite."
- 4 batten wave sail.
- Sail Cloth = Spectra X-ply, Tri-Lite Scrim, Technora panels.
- Vinyl Window (won't fog).
- No Monofilm = longer life expectancy and less brittle due to sun exposure.
- Endo Batten Shaping = overlapping sail panels, strong batten pockets to Lock the draft forward.
- 4 RBS Epoxy battens – custom made – incredibly durable!
- Calibrated downhaul – pre-tuned at factory, precise downhaul tuning with Ezzy masts.
- Added Reinforcement to clew area.
- 3 Pulley Stainless tack fitting.
- Heavy Duty mast pad with mesh pocket and batten tensioning tool.
- Top haul system with short and long staps included.
- Heavy duty sail bag with vented end.