Shred Sled V1
SHRED SLED 7'0 DETAILS
Packing 143L in a compact squared-off 7’ shape, the Shred Sled was designed to be stable enough for anybody to ride while remaining a nimble foiling machine. The beveled rails, kick-tail, and consistent width combine to provide super early release from the water. No matter what power source you choose, spend less time stuck to the water and more time gliding above it. Windsurfers will enjoy the freedom of un-strapped, laid-back style windfoiling, while SUP-foilers and wing-foilers benefit from the incredible power and efficiency of center-line strapped riding with an angled front foot. With a Shred Sled in your trunk, you are ready to conquer whatever conditions the day throws your way.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE SHRED SLED
- 3-Sports versatility in one compact shape: WING, WINDSURF, SUP+ plenty of float and stability for any rider
- Compact enough to remain agile and playful once you are foiling
- Flat deck for easy transitions and fancy footwork
- Centerline foot strap inserts with angled front foot for pumping-power and agility
- SUP handle on the bottom of the board leaves a free hand to carry sail, paddle or wing
- Adjustable foil track
Length: 213 cm
Width: 76 cm
Thickness: 13 cm
Volume: 143 liters
Package includes Shred Sled board and mounting hardware.
Foot straps, foil or other accessories are sold separately.